Ever want an entire roadmap to pronunciation success?
Here to Help.
In opera, the expectation is that you sing Italian, Russian, French, German and many other languages like a native, so I’ve done a lot of heavy lifting there.
Then speech pathology gives me the tools to analyse sound waves and write phonetics all the while understanding how to structure pronunciation goals for my clients so that they stick and can finally communicate with confidence and comfort.
After training English pronunciation with 1000’s of clients from all over the world, Voice Science, my clinic, has reached a point where I’m only personally available to help X number of people a week.
But I know conclusively that there are so many people needing support in this area.
I see that daily.
Over 6 years I’ve developed a tested and systematic method to audit your pronunciation and in so doing pin point the exact bottleneck you’re facing in your speaking.
Previously, the only way to get feedback on your speaking pronunciation was by coming to my private practice in Melbourne, which tends to book out. But now you can do it right where you are. Yes, right there, in the comfort of your own home or even office wherever you are, anywhere in the world!
And I want to share that with you.
No matter where you are.
So that you know where you stand and have a game plan to progress your English communication.
If you want to improve your English pronunciation, you need to know this:
There are 6 basic bottlenecks that can hold you back from clear and confident English. You need to learn what your #1 bottleneck is before you can fix it.
Solving this problem for clients from many language backgrounds is what my team do all day, every day…
What is Included?
- A tailored and comprehensive audit into every single sound of English so you know precisely which sounds you need to work on.
- Assessment of speech intonation factors: pitch, tone, word stress, emphasis.
- Investigation of your English speaking fluency features so you can learn how well your English speaking flows and what you need to incorporate to sound more natural.
- Screening of your voice, delivery, vocabulary, grammar & workplace needs so that you get the bigger picture of what your communication needs.
- Complete your audit online so that you can fit it into your busy schedule and time zone no matter where you live. Submit your recordings within 48 hours ready for your session with Sarah.
- Video based assessment online in conversational format led by Sarah so that you speak as you normally would, in order for us to get a true picture of your English pronunciation.
- Access to the Pronunciation Success Digital BluePrint so that you can have a guide to the key features of clear and confident English Communication – Valued at $110.
- A 30-minute Pronunciation Feedback Session with Sarah so you can learn exactly what your English speaking needs and get your questions answered – Valued at $220.
Our Guarantee to You
Voice Science sessions are engaging, stimulating and a first-class experience for your communication. Since extensive planning and detail go into tailoring sessions for you, we do not extend any refunds on any of our services. We provide a top-tier service, if you are dissatisfied with anything we’ll work to make it right because we are committed to advocating for your communication comfort.
When your audit is completed you can proceed direct into your chosen pronunciation training program with our team.
Accent reduction is a detailed process, especially since English has a lot of features to cover. It takes time to learn how to practise your English speaking. We train you with a research approach based on motor learning and therapy principles that does not fit a single session approach.
Muscle Memory matters.
In the early stages of training at Voice Science we apply scientific methods to strenthen learning. We show you how to to practise & produce accurate sounds.
If you’ve got questions about our programs, get in touch.
Mimi felt that when she spoke, her pronunciation was “getting in the way.” Although her colleagues were super supportive, she perceived they could not focus in enough on what she was saying because her pronunciation was distracting them.
Mimi purchased her Personalised Pronunciation Audit and hasn’t looked back since. Not only did she learn that her consonants were very accurate, so she could feel comfortable about her strengths in English, she also got perspective on what she needed to work towards- her vowels. See, Mimi’s first language only has 5 vowels and English has a sum total of 20 (depending on the accent). From her audit Mimi finally learned that the best approach to correcting her English speaking was to learn the 15 missing vowels so that she had all the sounds English requires. This was really reassuring for her because in the past she could never pinpoint what it was that her speaking needed. Mimi then went on to work with our team in tailored sessions and achieved an amazing outcome with increased precision and confidence. She even got herself a promotion for her work. If Mimi could get the outcome she dreamed of while working a full time job for a large accounting firm, doing her CPA and looking after her small family, you can too!
I’ll identify for you the main bottleneck you face that is stopping your speaking from improving and recommend the ways we can partner with you to solve it.
Can’t wait to meet you!
1. Who will assist me in my Online Accent Reduction & English Pronunciation training?
2. If I reduce my accent will it affect my first language?
3. I really want to use Voice Science for my English pronunciation training but I don’t live in Melbourne. What can I do?
We know that it can be hard to find real specialists everywhere. This program has been developed so you can access the world’s best training for English pronunciation right where you are.
Voice Science assists clients all over the world to enhance their English communication. Your accent reduction training will be crafted to suit your needs and just as detailed and fun as our in house accent reduction training programs. Read more about how online pronunciation training works here.
4. Is it possible for my company or employer to cover payment of my English Pronunciation training?
5. I'm worried about how to incorporate daily speech practice so that I can achieve my communication goals. How will I know how to practice?
6. How Many Sessions Do I Need?
We usually recommend 15 sessions if you want a thorough insight into speaking skills for English, 10 sessions if you want a solid insight and 5 sessions if you want to add in some basics.
7. Do I need to practice with audio samples? Does listening to the target accent help me create it?
That being said, you will have access to a lot of audio samples in your Cadenza Practice Suite to keep you happy if you are the kind of person who likes listening to audio examples.
8. If I sign up for an online Accent Reduction or English Pronunciation Training Program at Voice Science, how long will it take for me to notice changes and progress in my communication?
1) The degree of distance your current accent is from your final accent target (Standard Australian Accent, Neutral International Accent, General American Accent, Standard British accent).
2) Whether you create clear sounds in your first language. Some clients may present with a speech disorder or distortions in their first language. For these clients it can take more time for sounds to stabilise for their alternate languages.
3) Practice. One of the key predictors of speech change is how effectively and frequently you practice your accent and communication goals. At Voice Science, we will support you in developing a clear understanding of how to practice. This is one of our key interests for any client who commences training at Voice Science, especially since research evidence supports the impact of regular, drill based practice on speech change outcomes. We will create individual practice goals with you that are strategic.
9. How do online sessions work?
10. Are Practice Resources Included?
Silver program clients get 5 weeks bonus access to the suite.
Gold program clients get 10 weeks bonus access to the suite.
Platinum program clients get 10 weeks bonus access to the suite.
Once your access expires you can easily move onto our monthly subscription program for $39 per month to stay connected to the suite.